Concordia Additive Manufacturing Students' Society
- Jun 13, 2016
The Concordia Additive Students' Society is a 3D Printing club. Its goal is to promote 3D Printing among students through organizing information sessions, events and workshops. CAMSS hopes to work with other clubs and departments to work on projects using 3D Printing.
- Increase student awareness of, and access to 3D printing technologies;
- Offer students the opportunity to get hands-on learning opportunities using 3D printing technologies;
- Promote inter-disciplinary collaboration through 3D printing projects and activities at Concordia University.
- Hosting seminars on the research and innovation being conducted at Concordia and in industry;
- Facilitating access to on- and off-campus 3D printing services and equipment;
- Advocating to the University for greater funds for 3D printing equipment and activities
- Hosting workshops on the 3D printing process, as well as interdisciplinary design competitions;
- Serving as a forum through which students can communicate, collaborate, and learn.