CSU Special Project Funding
Upcoming deadline: March 23rd 11:59pm
The goal of Special Project Funding is to fund and support events, projects and initiatives that benefit the undergraduate community at Concordia and enhance student life. The applications are evaluated by the Student Life Committee and we aim to strike a balance between the types of events we fund and the various interests and faculties they may appeal to.
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline (11:59pm March 23rd) and include completed form, budget and project description. Please highlight the budget lines you would like to the funding to go towards. A sample budget can be found here (thanks FASA!) https://csu.qc.ca/download/special-projects/spf-mock-budget
- CSU Clubs are NOT eligible for special project funding (see special clubs project funding: http://form.jotform.ca/51313456020239)
- A group may only receive funding ONCE per academic year
- The maximum funding is $1000
- The committee does not fund alcohol or disposable cutlery/plates/cups
- The CSU encourages all the organizations it partners with to offer a living wage. You can consult the updated amount for a living wage (salaire viable) on the website of the Institut de recherche et d’informations socioéconomiques (IRIS);
- Expenses must conform to the CSU Position Book, and the CSU Ethics and Sustainability Policy (for any question regarding this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Priority will be given to projects:
- Organized by undergraduate students
- Involving many students
- With other sources of funding
- With sustainable initiatives
- Happening on campus
- That are low cost/free to attend and are accessible/open to the student body
Attend one of the info sessions on how to apply for special project funding on Wednesday March 7th at 1pm or 5pm!
Please contact the CSU Student Life Coordinator (email@example.com) should you have any questions regarding your application.