Apply for Funding
- Sep 08, 2017
Do you want to contribute to student life on campus? Does your student club have a big project? Do you want to coordinate a project or a campaign relating to social, environmental, and/or economic justice? The Concordia Student Union provides many opportunities for funding! Below you will find all the opportunities for funding offered by the CSU, their mandate and who is eligible, as well as links to many other funding sources available to the Concordia community.
Please note that:
- The CSU encourages all the organizations it partners with to offer a living wage. You can consult the updated amount for a living wage (salaire viable) on the website of the Institut de recherche et d’informations socioéconomiques (IRIS);
- Expenses must conform to the CSU Position Book, and the CSU Ethics and Sustainability Policy (for any question regarding this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here are the different sources of funding available:
(A) CSU FUNDING:
- CSU Special Project Funding
- CSU Special Clubs Funding
- CSU Community Action Fund
- Food Systems Special Project Funding
- CSU Committee Funding
You can also consult Growing Our Campus Community Ecosystem funding document.